Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Birthday with a little side of SWAY...

So my little side of sway took me out to a Birthday dinner and drinks at
 
Which was filled with lots and lots of “oh my”, “really” and giggles followed with a lot of sway. Did I mention that she got me the most awesome gift… a gift card to Glen Ivy giftcard… ohh ohhh all the girls are loving her right about now… see you all soon (you will be called to duty)… what was that date again? Hmmmm…
What a special friend I found and with nothing but love to give. Funny that we knew each other for almost a year and would smile, wave and do the “how are you today” EVERY single week without exchanging numbers… WELL once that happened it was HISTORY in the making… Thank you for being such an unconditional loving friend Madi and Thank you for making my Birthday so special. Love you…

No comments: