Monday, July 11, 2011

My Birthday dinner with the SUPER RAD BFF

Tonight I met my Best Friend for my Birthday dinner at

It was so yummy and I enjoyed EVERY second with her that was spent chatting and giggling.
We have been best friends for so many years I have stopped counting.

We have been through countless ups and downs, good and bad in our lives, lived in different states and still remained best friends no matter what. I love her with all of my heart, we may not get to see each other as often as we would like but without a doubt we know we are there for one another at any time of the day and will always be. From that very moment I saw her jump off Rick Dees boat while laying out with me (OMG remember him) to chug a beer bong at the river I just knew she was my BESTFRIEND for life… I kid I kid… I just had to add that in there, I actually could write a book on everything we have been through and are STILL laughing about to this day. I love you REBBY-ICKKY-KA. Rollercoaster… Your BFF Muah*

No comments: