Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Birthday = they were all BUSY at home. LIARS!

This morning I woke up and got ready to be kidnapped by my girlfriend Kelly to go to my Birthday lunch and shopping. This was going to be quick as we were both super busy but had to fit in our “us” time… WELL that was all about to change… as we walked into
 

I noticed that a few of my friends, some with husbands, some without, were all at one table and in my head I was thinking “that’s really weird”, I just talked to them and they were all BUSY at home. LIARS! I was SO shocked and surprised that each and every one of them had gone out of their way to SURPRISE me for brunch. Honestly I didn’t know what to think. At that moment and today I am feeling so very blessed to have such great friends, each one of them means so much to me for so many different reasons. Thank you for my gifts and brunch and making me feel so loved and special. I love you all… MUAH*
 
PS: I didn’t have my camera, after all, I was going to lunch & shopping
(and Kelly I even brought a coupon, seriously! LOL)
but I did have my camera phone that’s why the pictures are a little fuzzy...

No comments: