Monday, February 28, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Here is the link:
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
WOW, today was a great day. We drove to the Carlsbad Outlets… How I spent my day with a couple photos…
1. Hubby waking up late for his game & running out the door
2. Ink pen explosion in the dryer, requiring a new drum be installed pronto (completed)
3. MIL & Aunt coming over to save me to actually get dressed to go out for the day in public
4. A little cleaning for the Cleaning lady & her rescue making me smile
5. Loading the car with five kids in car seats & losing the address to where we were going only to find it later after arriving at the destination under Madison’s booty.
6. Pulling over on the freeway as child #1 in the 3 row has somehow gotten his leg stuck in a fetal position and is in a dangerous situation. I had to crawl through the back on the trunk & Madison through the front, making BOTH of us have to work like “Brownies” to shimmy him into his seatbelt without harm.
7. One million “I’m hungry”, “I’m thirtsy”, “I want that”, “mom”
8. Getting off the freeway, going out of the way to find the MIL & Auntie that were following us before pulling over for seatbelt mission.
9. RED gummy bear stuck to Miya’s booty causing Madison to think she was pooped on (priceless).
10. Beer? Do any of these restaurants serve BEER? Yep!
11. Super great deals and fun shopping
12. Potty break – 30 minutes later
13. Kaidin whipping out a “treasure” from his pocket a few minutes after leaving Ralph Lauren. (marched right back in there to return the “key chain” “treasure” he found on the floor with no tags)
14. Madison being asked if she knew the Octomom while waiting with the 2 strollers & 4 kids while I was busy marching Kaidin to Ralph Lauren. (guess the guy was Octomoms neighbor) That was funny…
I had such a fun day… I say ROADTRIP! LOL I kid I kid
1. Click on this link http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/laurarauchphotography
and click on the “like” button at the top of the page. Then step two…
2. Click on this link and click on the “like” button. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=10150148935897065&set=a.10150148935462065.324169.126706212064&theater
That’s it… cross your fingers and hope we win!