Tuesday, July 5, 2011

buckets of tears...

Well today was a sad day as one of my closest sidekicks left to go live in Haarlem in The Netherlands with her husband for work.

We met EARLY this morning at a little café we always frequent with the kids by our houses to celebrate my birthday (a big thank you to KC for my gift and super sweet card) and also to say good bye for a few months. This picture was funny because at this little café you always get RANDOM coffee cups and this morning I got a “Stan” soup bowl… I needed it, it was early…
She will only be gone 3 months but let me tell you as I am behind in my blogging that these 3 months seem to be going so slow, I HATE not being able to text her or pick up the phone and call her. She is the type of friend that you can call last minute to meet you somewhere, she’s always there to make you laugh and or cry when needed, no matter what may happen in our lives we know we can pick up the phone and we are always there, it may not be rainbows and butterfly’s, we may not always agree but we respect one another and nothing would ever come in between us. We have had our rocky times but after it all I can say without a doubt that she is one of my greatest friends and will always be. I love her with all my heart and can’t wait until she comes home. Did I mention she has a little baby in her belly! YEP…YEP… Missing you daily Kacie and I can’t wait to see your smiling giggle self. BUT until then I leave you with thoughts of girlfriends, dance clubs, too many drinks, shoes that hurt, cops, bunch a “you know whats”, lost credit cards, late night Dennys visits and husband 3am pick-ups, shopping, diapers, screaming kids and lots of “yes, we have our hands full”. xoxo
You can follow her adventures HERE

No comments: