Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Taco Tuesday

Tonight was the weekly “Taco Tuesday” at Sommer’s house with the peeps.  I mean when you have this many kids (see pictures below, and we were missing a couple) we can’t really all meet at a restaurant right?!?!  The kids all had a blast wearing themselves out running crazy together and lots of laughs were had, oh and pictures taken… UUGGHH EXCEPT for this “SPECIAL” SHOUT out to ERIC… Not one picture was taken of him… or the boys for that matter, next week it’s all about the guys! They really do “bring it” when it comes to the dad/hubby role. Love all you guys, your rocking in that department! See you all next week… we missed you this week Kelly... I must say I was a little jealous as my roots are well let’s just say taking over.  PS:  I hear it’s going to be potato & BBQ chicken Tacos... YUMMO Nom Nom Nom…  See you all next week.

No comments: