Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's a Playdate Yo... MOM, did you grab my clubs?

Today we met little Mrs. K for a playdate over at one of Kaidin’s MOST favorite parks, Mission Hills Park-Covenant Hills.  He was not very happy with me. For one, he didn’t want to go hang out with a bunch of littles (Kelly didn’t bring the olders) and two, I forgot his golf clubs at home. Definitely didn’t get mommy of the day for this playdate, BUT with all of that said he had a smile on his face the whole time and had a ton of fun, they were all pooped on the way home. Did I mention we got a pop up visit by the ever so famous running Mr. E (not photo’d)… Sorry E had to throw that in there… super fun time with a super fun fam bam…  till next time, got to go buy more bubbles, OH and for sure won’t forget the clubs next time…  I strive for the mommy of the day award with Kaidin daily… someone’s got to do it right?!?!

No comments: