Friday, July 9, 2010

stubborn and a little rough

Dear Kaidin--
You are a dear, sweet child. You have a great smile and an infectious laugh. You love to have crazy fun, and you like using your power to make other people laugh. However, you also have a bit of a mean streak in you. You don't mean anyone any harm, but you are stubborn and a little rough. You constantly terrorize your baby brother and sister and teach them to do naughty things all the while you think it’s GREAT they are learning from you.

Example: sitting on the armrest and diving into the ball pit straight off the couch. (yes, I said ball pit, the huge one in our living room) This is so scary for mommy to watch and no matter how many times I tell you “NO” you don’t listen. When I tell Bode “NO” he just giggles and Miya well she just watches from afar and yells “MA” and points when she see’s you or your brother doing it.

I had so much fun with you tonight while daddy was at softball. The coloring contest on the floor was cool but then you got bored so we didn’t finish (sounds like your going to be a lot like mommy) and the cupcakes were even better. You did a great job. I love it when you say “mommy I love you” because I love you more than you will ever know. You are my angel miracle baby and I adore you!
Love,
Mommy

No comments: