Sunday, July 11, 2010

GOGURT = baby crack

Tonight after dinner I decided to give Bode & Miya a GOGURT for desert. It was the first time I have ever handed it to them and let them go to town. I wish I would have taken a picture of my perfect dainty clean little Miya eating her GOGURT oh so innocent and cleanly while watching her brother completely morph into a GOGURT eating monster. She actually looked scared of him! He was addicted to his GOGURT within the first minute as if it were baby crack… WELL. After I noticed he had squeezed all the GOGURT out and was trying to eat the wrapper I had to take it away… and this is what I got…
See below… exhibit A.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

If you freeze the Gogurt first, it's just like giving them a popsicle ala frozen yogurt style! Also, sometimes a little less messy. :) My kids love it too!