Saturday, April 9, 2011

GIVE me that pencil and WALK away slowly...

OHHHH that little DIVA! She got ahold of Kaidins colored pencils and decided to paint a little mural next to the TV. I was watching her do it too. I was in the kitchen and she was blocked from the entertainment center behind the side view of the TV. I thought she had a car and was running it all over the wall. BUT she kept stopping and looking at me with this BIG smile. So finally after a couple times I was thinking “Hmmm, what is that SMILE for” so I dried my hands in the kitchen and walked on over to her and would you believe she pointed and smiled to show me what she had done. WELL I couldn’t exactly get “mad” at her right??? I mean I sat and watched her do it saying “mommy loves you, yadda yadda yadda”. So we had our little talk and I took the pencil away while she threw herself on the floor throwing her tantrum (we call her the protestor because when all goes bad she throws herself on the ground and won’t move). When she was done we wiped the tears and she took a couple photos for me… Ahhh just another day in the life!



No comments: