Wednesday, September 8, 2010

not one tear...

Today was Kaidin’s first day of preschool (2nd year). We had to switch schools this year as they were shutting down the preschool program where we were last year. Kaidin was unable to get into the class that had all of his old friends from last year. But… he did get one friend and was happy about that. He was very sad about a new school & new friends but as the days grew closer he got more & more excited. He also only went 2 days last year and now is going 3 days. Today was a total success. He loves his new teacher, loves all of his new friends and loves that we can walk to school now. When I took him today is was so happy and proud. He said I love you mommy, have a great day and I will see you when you pick me up. NOT one tear, he was ready for this day. MORE than mommy, that’s for sure.
I love you Kaidin, you make me
SO PROUD of the little man you are becoming…

No comments: