Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day...

OK… just going to tell it like it is… WE WERE ALL POOPED today. We had an AMAZING night out at an event last night (photos coming soon) and Mike, myself, my MIL and Kaidin were exhausted today. I took so many photos last night I didn’t even get the camera out today.  Now that’s how you really know I am tired. I had a great day with my family & my MIL. I got to sleep in followed by ALMOST bed in breakfast (I woke up as it was being made), we hung out and took naps and then went to Claim Jumper for an early dinner to celebrate mine and my MIL’s Mother’s Day.  Thank you for such a special day. To my mommy, I missed you today but I know we will celebrate when you return from your trip. Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful mommies out there…  Here is my gift from Kaidin. I LOVE when he writes things in his own words.

No comments: