Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

What an awesome Memorial Day we had today. We spent the day doing things around the house (oh and taking family naps) and then headed over to Sommers house for a BBQ. I was in charge of the veggies and dip. So I referred myself over to my friend Courtney’s BLOG,
you can find her here:

I loved her idea and I loved how mine turned out.
I also couldn’t pass up the opportunity to make some RED Lips & Staches on Sticks
for a little giggle here & there…

The kids had so much fun eating, playing and running around just being kids.
We had not even pulled off the street yet and they were fast asleep.
Lots of food was eaten, drinks were drank aka drunk and laughs were had.
Thank you to everyone at the BBQ for making it such a SPECIAL Memorial Day for our family.
See you next year…

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Thank you for the yummy treats and great company! Love you guys!

Love, Sommer & The Kids