Friday, November 19, 2010

POOP & Spiders oh my!

While the hubby is away at work he seems to always ask: what do you do all day??? Well hunny, here are just a couple of the fun activities that the kids and I partake in…
OH... why YES that is POOP all over (only showing parts) Bode's crib. This is what I found when waking him from nap time. Although for safety reasons I can not show you what "he" looked like as I had to capture him from his POOP infected finger painting masterpiece of a crib and run without puking to the tub to wash every inch of his tubby buns! OH What??? You don’t do this??? Always a good time had at my house…
While rescuing Bode from his crib I was summoned by Kaidin in a frantic call for help in his room. I ran with camera in hand, from capturing the POOP photos, all to find this DUDE on Kaidin bed. NICE! He was super slow and posed for this photo right before I stunned him with Kaidin’s fire hat then flushed him down the toilet… then after making sure hazmat was clean from my house due to Bode we all went on a spider hunt. I will say it again: Always a good time had at my house…
can't wait for tomorrow... tee he he...

No comments: