Monday, June 28, 2010

we were having a BALL WAR

Tonight I was making dinner while the 3 kids played in the living room. NOW I can see the tops of their heads over the kitchen wall and they were laughing and giggling away. Then the hubs got off work and came into the living room and asked “OH MY what happened to Miya & Bode??” My response: “Ummm I don’t know, why??” He said “they have welts on them”. So I put my spaghetti spoon down and took a look and what “welts” he was referring to??? To my surprise they were covered in round golf ball size welts. Now I never heard one scream or cry it was all giggles and laughs so I looked at Kaidin and said “what happened???” His response: “DUH mom we were having a BALL WAR” (using the balls from our ball pit). OMG REALLY they are ONE, who do you think is going to WIN! Well the babies were ok and enjoyed the game, NEVER CRIED, but I don’t think any mommy of year will be given here…

Here are my "welted children"
(photos taken after dinner once some "welts" left their poor little bodies)
Here is the BALL WAR KING

1 comment:

Chantel Rosete said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe they were laughing. They must be used to big bro's tricks and games ;)