Monday, May 10, 2010

most uvall your in my hart

Here is the cutest story and I just have to share this as it made us S M I L E. My niece Sophia, now 6, always brings over gifts for the kids. Every time she see’s the kids we get tons and tons of gifts. Now these gifts are not purchased gifts they are gifts that she has hand picked for each child, taken from her house, wrapped each one individually and then attached a special very thought out card. I am pretty sure we have hit the mother load of gifts, not complaining, but D if you’re out there I think were getting full over here *wink wink*. So I pulled this bag of gifts out today that had been in hiding from the kids and was going to go through it (I usually go through it and decide if they can have it or if it is too little for the babies to have) well… when I open the cards and I just S M I L E D! I mean the thought process, the spelling… oh my… she is just so cute! I had to take a picture and share this with everyone. I am going to keep these notes for the kids. It just reminds me how fast life goes by. They all grow up so quickly, too quickly…

Thank you Sophia for making us S M I L E and we love you oh so much.
Uncle Mike, Aunt Cristil, Kaidin, Miya & Bode.

The cards to the kids...

A couple pics with Sophia and Kaidin...

No comments: