Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Wishing all of those hard working beautiful mommies out there a very Happy Mothers Day. I am so blessed to have my mother who means so much to me and I am double blessed to have the best mother-in-law anyone could ask for. They are both always there and supporting me in everything that I do. They both encourage me to be who I am and do what ever it is that I do. They constantly keep me positive and offer words of wisdom to get me through my tough days of a mommy of 3. Sometimes my “super mommy cape” needs a little TLC & ironing and these TWO are always there. To my mom & the best mother in law ever I want to thank you for being you and loving me for me. I love you both. Happy Mothers Day…

And to me… Here are some photos from when Miya & Bode were born along with my perfect, handsome, kind, generous, little boy Kaidin whom I adore. I can’t tell you how blessed I feel about having my husband, life & 3 children. They have given me such HOPE even on those days that I have wondered… OMG please let me just get through this day.

Thank you to Erin @ Erin Alfaro Photography for capturing all of these moments for us. She is a truly amazing caring person that I feel blessed to call my friend.

You are more perfect than I could have hoped, more beautiful than I could have dreamed, more precious than I could have imagined...I love you more than I could have known…
Kaidin
Miya...

Bode...
Erin Alfaro Photography : http://www.erinalfaro.com/

My mom & I before our Mother's Day lunch @ Javiers today...

No comments: