Monday, May 24, 2010

easy enough right?

Our 3 pet monsters were in need of a comfy place to drink there milk aka sippy cups and baba’s… I wasn’t happy with the thought of a bed pillow on the floor… so I went on the search to find bean bags, easy enough right? We’ll the thrifty person that I am, was not very happy at the prices of bean bags and the color choices were awful and well they were just all plain UGLY. So I headed to the fabric store and bought blue, pink & green striped “shirt” material that is very silky soft but made sure it was machine washable. I bought 2 twin size & 1 full size down comforters at IKEA (you know IKEA stuff is thin & cheap). I sewed there little pillow loungers into a square (loved the BIG JOE FLOOR PILLOW) and added a zipper for easy washing, a hang/drag loop and viola… this is what I got…
good morning precious sweet miracles…

No comments: