Monday, December 12, 2011

IiMIN love weth you...

Ummm... So Kaidin came home with this in his backpack today from
a cute little girl named Ashley that is in his class
he always talks about her but I have never really put 2 + 2 together...
this is his first "secret note" and remember he is only 5, I see long years ahead...
So of course being the great mom I am I posted on my facebook and received this back from his mom…LOL I'm dying! This girl "fell in love" with Grant last week and has been passing love notes back and forth with Nate a few times. My husband is going to have a HEART ATTACK! We were not prepared for this at 5!!

AND then being the AWESOME mom that I am I am posting all of this to our blog so that when he is older I can show him our printed blog book and hopefully use it against him… ha ha I kid I kid… Love you little man…

 

No comments: