Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What do you mean it's SOLD out?!

So today we headed out on our ever so anticipated VEGAS trip to go watch my brother ROCK the APA Championship Pool Tournament that he was in at the Riviera. We left the kids at home with both grandmas for the first time in a LONG time. It was very nerve wracking but once we were there I was able to relax and have a great time. Thank you to the grandmas for everything, without you this trip wouldn’t have been possible. The road trip in itself was fun, we laughed the whole time over the stupidest things, isn’t that always how it is.
We had a GREAT time… it started like this…
Then we hit the tables several times throughout all the days…
We hit Fremont street… just for the beads, I sware…
We hit the Rivera to see Ry ROCK it… WAY to go Ry, you guys did GREAT! (they didn’t win the tourney but played awesome)… it was nail biting time for us on the sides, well besides when the guys were getting swindled by hot chick with pool sticks, that was pretty funny… I wonder if Mike ever won the “grandma black widow” at her game. BWWAAHHH…
We even hit BINGO. YEP! We rocked that room representing as the youngest in VEGAS to hit a BINGO room… drink in one hand dabber in the other… watch out… dangerous!
Did I mention I got to see my cousin and friend from High school, they came over to see me when we were at the tourney…. AHHH… feeling the love, talk about laughs I think I may have cried, mostly thanks to T and her stories. Love you girlfriend!
There were a few taxi rides, not many but this is the “one” we are able to talk about… I kid I kid…
I did happen to mention that we stayed ONE extra UNPLANNED night, you know it’s a good time in Vegas when you see a pit boss, host and VIP checkin to get the hookup on a “SOLDOUT” Hotel… not to mention they loved us… WERE FUN right?!?! Whats not to love…
A great time was had by all and as you can see above how our trip STARTED, well… THIS is how it ended on our last night… $20 = So HAPPY and headed home to see my 3 little monsters…

No comments: